Hi!
My name is Dana, almost 21 years old and recently moved from London to the Netherlands after living in London for 2 years. I'm not currently going to school, nor do i have a job (but i am looking for one). I would like to go to school and study something artsy, but there's quite a lack of schools that offer the kind of courses i am looking for, so for now i'll just learn over the internet!
I have always loved drawing, since the day i could hold a pencil. I mostly did traditional art till i turned 18, when i decided to buy a graphics tablet and use the internet to teach me pretty much everything i know about Digital art right now.
I feel like i could really use some mentoring right now and hope maybe the people from this forum could help me out with tips :)

If you're curious to see what i have made so far, you can find some here:
My Deviantart

Hope to get to know you all a bit better soon!
Hey Dana, welcome !
What kind of courses are you looking for ?

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
(01-14-2013, 08:41 PM)Heavenwill Wrote: Hey Dana, welcome !
What kind of courses are you looking for ?

Thank you!
Well, seeing as i'd love to work in game development at some point, i'd like to do something like concept art for games, or something in that direction. There's a school in Eindhoven which is about a 1 hour drive from where i live, which does ICT/Game development, which interests me, i will be visiting the open day in February :)
Welcome weirdskypename :D
Can't wait to see your sketchbook, have fun at CD forum.
(01-14-2013, 08:56 PM)Toxicpanda Wrote: Welcome weirdskypename :D
Can't wait to see your sketchbook, have fun at CD forum.

Haha thank you dear ;)