Rotten's Pocket
(02-24-2024, 09:41 AM)Dominicque Wrote: Love the creepy vibe of the 9-12 piece and LOVE her hands. For the latest, I agree with Joseph about the boarder. How it's curving around like a tree, but also looked hand-carved makes it look magically looking. Unnatural, but beautiful, definitely matches the theme! I'm not too familar with DnD, but is she a zomie of some kind? She looks spaced out and her mouth a little goofy and off-beat.
Hope you are felling better, now.

Your digital work (at least from by perspective) is very good. You already have a solid style down, but if this isn't your full ability, I would be very interested to see your traditional work. :)

<3 She was essentially a swamp or putrid witch, with lunar magic. 

(02-25-2024, 08:00 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Great job with your latest, it's very well drawn and painted.  I don't have any serious critiques on it since you were working with a budget and it wouldn't benefit you from over working on it, but overall well done!  Looking forward to seeing more works from you as I really enjoy your style, so please keep it going!

Danke danke. If anything my current issue is burnout, working solidly for a block of time then hitting a wall. It takes a while for me to come back to fix problems. Currently trying to plan out images more before getting to far into it. 

-

I've completed 12 small monster designs for a commission. Not posting all yet as the second half I'll look at doing when it picks back up in July. I have a few other jobs to do in the meantime. 

-

This week's CHOW - putting a brief hold on it while I work on a background. I started one but scratched it - I think I want to make it fit somehow into like an MTG card - I'll come back to it!

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
I can’t wait to see this finished! Thanks for advice in the Community Challenge thread BTW. Much noted and appreciated!