Paginas y MAS!
(05-04-2024, 08:02 AM)RottenPocket Wrote: Your Simplified forms are distinct but not at all cartoony, very pleasing to look at!

;__; Thank YOU so much for that! I've been pulling my hair out when I stress soooo much anatomy while avoiding swooping, simple 2D lines! Been working to really do a balancing act of keeping things natural/realistic but simplified and direct. Again, thanks for noticing!

Just dropping more live figures and Old Master copies after Daumier, Velazquez and Ribera. Will dedicate more life to doing more of these copies. Much to learn from them!

Attached Files Image(s)

Master copies

Attached Files Image(s)

Great drawings, man! A real treat for the eyes.

Good morning. Just showing the last of my pages. These consist of museum copies after Lautrec, Gustave Moreau, and Watteau. The woman and child come from a photo collage assembly I saw at the local contemporary museum.
Some new exhibits opened up so I'm excited to fill up my new sketchbook with some favorites that I saw. Enjoy.

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-05-2024, 02:35 AM)one_two Wrote: Great drawings, man! A real treat for the eyes.

Gracias! Always a good thing when the eyes are satisfied.

Attached Files Image(s)

Really awesome recent studies! Your shading style is very unique and interesting; that being a good thing =) Keep up the great work!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun